<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12052083/?claim=js5ecx94tgq”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
So I already failed at updating my blog, but anyways today i’m going to write about the five books that influenced me. Originally I think this was a tag on Youtube as the top ten but I tried to think of 10 and just couldn’t but hey why not write it, its a good topic! Here we go.. in no specific order.
1. Okay so i’m only on number one and already kind of cheating, this isn’t going to be one specific book, more like a group. As soon as I starting thinking about the books that influenced me, I immediately thought of Robert Munsch. Obviously I can’t just chose one of his books, thats impossible and anyone who says they can is lying and that’s not nice. They’re the first books I ever even remember reading and even to this day I still treasure my bind ups of all his books that I own.
2. This next one I know i’m going to be laughed at and probably made fun of but it just has to be on this list and that is Twilight! I know what you’re think, it wasn’t greatly written, but that didn’t matter to me, I was obsessed! It has to be on this list because I would have never found my love for reading if it wasn’t for this series, and I would love to thank Stephanie Meyers personally for that.
3. One book I didn’t see on many peoples list is The Diary Of Anne Frank but i’m going to add it to mine. There’s not much I have to say about this, and I think everyone understands why it’s on this list. If you don’t know who Anne Frank is, please do some researching.
4. I have to add the whole Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare on here as well. I mean it’s probably my all time favourite series, not much more to say about it other then it’s amazing. I’m sorry I just happen to be addicted to Young Adult novels.
5. Going a bit nostalgic, The Giving Tree because hello, I think it traumatized me as a child. How heartbreaking. Teaches the difference between wants and needs.
Although I didn’t do ten here’s a little side list of the children’s book that didn’t deserve to be on there own but need a place on this list, which is kind of contradicting but thats okay. There’s a lot of children’s books on this list, but they are the ones that influenced so what can I do!
- Something From Nothing
- Sarah, Plain and Tall
- Love You Forever
- Where the Wild Things Are
Goodbye for now, and thanks for reading!